How do I borrow a facility in UB?

You should send the request letter to the Head of General Affairs and HTL UB through the Secretary of the UHTL Section in the Rectorate Building 4th Floor. The officer will check whether the building/facility is still empty or someone has borrowed it. If it not in scheduled to be used, the request can be granted. The flow of building/facility loan can be accessed through:

Tags: lecturer, students, university staffs