How do I apply for a postponement/reduction/waiver/exemption on Single Tuition (UKT)/Tuition Fee (SPP)/Contribution on Education Facility Development (SPFP)?

Category: Financial Affairs

You can submit the application addressed to the Dean of the Faculty no later than 8 days prior to the Single Tuition (UKT) is due. You should refer to and complete the required documents stated in Rector’s Regulation no 40/ 2020.

Tags: prospective students, students