We represent Community Institutions, wishing to submit a request for consultation and assistance on activities that we will carry out. How does this work?

Please come to the UB Research and Community Service Institute (RCSI) in the Joint Building on the 6-7th floor or to the Faculty’s Board of Research and Community Service (BRCS) in each faculty in UB according to the field of activity to be carried out.

Tag: general public