I would like to re-register after taking leave of absence; however my account is blocked that I cannot make payment for my Single Tuition (UKT). What should I do?

Category: Academics

Students directly process payments at the bank after checking their SIAM status. If there is still no bill and there is no UKT exemption for those on leave, please report to haloselma.ub.ac.id so the blocked system can be solved, and you can pay UKT and re-register.

Tag: students